Sailing in the Whitsundays
Whilst visiting the Whitsunday region, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the Great Barrier Reef Attractions, you can choose to cruise the islands aboard world famous sailing vessels and dive or learn to dive on some of the best locations on the planet.
Whitsunday sailing is an experience of a lifetime and one that you will remember The crystal blue waters protected by 74 islands are a sailors paradise. The variety of sailing vessels varies from Tall ships, Maxi yachts, Catamarans you can choose from one to six days sailing adventures, the choice is endless.
You'll find nearly 70 national park and deserted islands, as well as a verity island resorts in the easily accessible Whitsundays. Bathe in year round warm water or explore the Great Barrier Reef. Sail, snorkel or just relax, its all here for you to enjoy.
The waters of the Great Barrier Reef stretch 2500 kilometres, from Cape York in the north to Bundaberg in the south, there are resorts and deserted islands to explore, and coral cays with calm, clear waters surrounded by coral gardens and brightly coloured marine life, most sailing vessels stop at the major island attractions.
Popular Whitsunday Sailing Tours
• Southern Cross - America's Cup Legend
• Boomerang - Famous Maxi Sailing
• Hammer - Whitsundays Maxi Adventure
• Condor - Whitsundays Maxi Style
• Maxi Ragamuffin - Day Sailing Tour
• Whitsunday Magic - Whitsunday Island Sailing
• Pacific Sunrise - Whitsunday Classic Sailing
• Avatar - Whitsundays Formula One Sailing